Manchester is a city in the North West of England . Famed for its soccer teams and music scene, which has produced the likes of the Smiths and Oasis, this center for sports and the arts is a down-to-earth and friendly city. The so-called Capital of the North has overcome industrial decline to become a confident and cosmopolitan city of well over two million. It is well served by a bus and light rail network. Top attractions include the Lowry art complex, arcade Affleck's Palace and Canal Street gay village.
Why invest in Manchester?
- No.1 location for rental returns (HSBC 2015)
- Property prices set to rise by 19% over the next 5 years (Rightmove)
- 96% occupancy rates recorded by Belvoir Lettings
- UK’s ‘Best place to live’ (Global Liveability Survey 2015)
- Centre of the government’s Northern Powerhouse initiative
No properties that match your criteria could be found. Please broaden your search using the filters to the left or start a new search using one of the options below.