Jumeirah Park Area Guide
Jumeirah Park is a family orientated residential community located at the centre of one of Dubai’s most vibrant areas.
Constructed by Nakheel around a sequence of landscaped open spaces and parks, Jumeirah Park is ideal for families and those who enjoy the outdoors.
It offers an alternative to the popular communities in Emirates Living and Jumeirah Islands.
Its a secure residential community of villa clusters bordered by manicured greenery.
Stylish and peaceful Jumeirah Park features villas of 3 unique themes, namely, Heritage, Regional & Legacy.
The 370-hectare neighborhood is designed in a way that each villa cluster represents one special theme.
Residents enjoy proximity to iconic developments such as the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and Mall of the Emirates.
Jumeirah Park features a mix of 2000 villas & diverse community amenities amid planned gardens.
Based on a gateway design, the layout creates a community entrance and an identity and character to each cluster.
The 3, 4 & 5 BR villas are grouped as clusters incorporating 3 unique themes - Heritage, Regional & Legacy.
- Four different sized villas: three bedroom (gallery), three bedroom (large), four bedroom & five bedroom
- Sizes range from 3997 sq ft to 5071 sq ft.
- Three architectural styles: heritage, regional, rustic
- All villas feature large bedrooms, family rooms, private terraces and gardens, and spacious double garages.
- All four & five bedroom villas include individual, temperature controlled swimming pools
- Above pools are also available for purchase on three bedroom villas
- Villas designed to maximise open plan living, with flexible layouts
- Community center including department stores and convenience services
- Shopping centre including restaurants
- Children's facilities including children's day care centre, children's play area, youth centre, and kindergarten through to secondary school
- Parks, jogging, walking and cycle trails
- Community clubhouse including tennis courts
- Jumaa masjid and other local masjids