Oceana Apartments - Palm Jumeirah
1 , 2 and 3 bedroom apartments - Oceana, Palm Jumeirah:
1 bedroom apartments - 'Baltic' building, Oceana Residences, Palm Jumeirah - High floor - Area 1292 sqft - Sea view - Selling price AED 1,950,000 + fees.
1 bedroom apartment with balcony - 'Carribean' building - Type D - 8th floor - Floor area 1339 sqft - Marina/ sea views - Net selling price AED 1,950,000 + fees to be added.
1 bedroom apartment - 'Adriatic' building - Type D - 6th floor - Floor area 1339 sqft - Marina/ sea views - Net selling price AED 2,200,000 + transfer fees + commission.
2 bedroom apartment - Adriatic Building : Ground Floor -Floor Area - Sea Views - Net Selling Price AED 2,500,000 plus transfer fees plus commission.
3 bedroom apartment - 'Carribean' building - Type B, 3+S+Balcony - 5th floor - Floor area 2107 sqft - Sea / Atlantis views - Net selling price AED 3,450,000 + fees to be added.
Oceana Apartments are located at the west end of the Palm Jumeirah trunk (see location map) with direct beach access, and views over the azure blue waters of the Arabian Gulf.
Oceana Apartments were originally designed as Serviced Apartments so they offer a real luxury living experience with 5 star hotel facilities.
There are 2 bars, 2 restaurants, 1 huge infinity pool which is right on a private beach.
Part of the Development is managed by Movenpick who offer 150 hotel bedrooms with spa and gym facilities.
Oceana is located on the west side of the trunk and has direct sunlight from 11 am onwards.
There are 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments
- High quality finishes
- Entertainment and communications connections
- Tiled balconies off living and dining areas
- AV intercom to each apartment
- Bright hallways with open view
- Secure undercover car parking facilities
- Health Cub and recreational facilities
- Membership to the Regatta club for all residents
- Club fully equipped with a modern gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms, outdoor pool, children’s pool and play area
- 230 meter long sandy beach
- A 2 kilometer running track aong a water side promenade.